Qurban Indonesia 1440H / 2019From 19 Jul, 2019 to 13 Aug, 2019
For the 7th year running, we are providing this service for those who wish to perform the Qurban in Indonesia. Hope this will benefit more people insya Allah.
Sheep (Kambing) - $210
3 x Sheeps (Kambing) - $600 (Discount $30)
Bull/Cow (Kerbau/Lembu) - $1350
Bull/Cow (Kerbau/Lembu) Part - $200
*For Bull/Cow parts will be shared with others to get 7 names.
Aqiqah - Add on $30 per animal.
What is the quantity to order for Aqiqah?
For Aqiqah. According to Sunnah
- Aqiqah for a son is 2 Sheep.
- Aqiqah for a daughter is 1 Sheep.
For Aqiqah Bull/Cow orders, you can dedicate to various combinations as long its equivalent to 7 names.
- 1 boy + 5 girls
- 2 boys + 3 girls
- 3 boys + 1 girl
Qurban will be performed on
For Semarang ( Central Java ) - Wednesday, 14 August 2019
For Banyuwangi ( East Java ) - Monday, 12 August 2019
For Lombok ( West Nusa Tenggara ) - Sunday, 11 August 2019 - Wednesday 14 August 2019
Distribution will be done at
By purchasing the Qurban or Aqiqah package, each participant will receive a Before-after Qurban / Aqiqah photo and a Certificate of Qurban / Aqiqah for all the locations.
1) For Semarang ( Central Java ) - Certificates will be send within 4 - 8 weeks from Qurban date.
2) For Banyuwangi ( East Java ) - Certificates will be send within 4 - 8 weeks from Qurban date.
3) For Lombok ( West Nusa Tenggara ) - Certificates will be send within 4 - 8 weeks from Qurban date.
Fidyah / Infaq Rice
- Based on $7 ( 3kg of rice ) for 5 days of missed fasting.
- Fidya or Infaq Rice will be distributed to poor villagers in Indonesia.
Fasting Qadha' Guide (Source: Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (Muis) Website)
The ruling on repaying (qadha') missed fast in Ramadhan falls under 3 categories:
1. COMPULSORY REPAYMENT (WAJIB QADHA')
Those who are ill and whose illness may worsen or the healing process may be delayed if one fasts.
Those who travelled (musafir) approximately 84km or more.
Pregnant women or those who are breastfeeding and are worried of their own well-being.
Those in a state of nifas or haid.
Those who are too hungry or thirsty to the extent that it may harm one's self.
Those whose fast was invalidated by one of the conditions that invalidate fast.
2. COMPULSORY FIDYAH PAYMENT BUT NO NEED TO REPAY FAST (WAJIB FIDYAH)
Those in a state of critical illness, unable to fast and whose hopes of healing are very slim.
Those who are very weak and unable to fast due old age.
3. COMPULSORY REPAYMENT AND FIDYAH (WAJIB QADHA' AND FIDYAH)
Pregnant or breastfeeding women who are worried of the child's well-being.
Those who have not repaid their fast from the previous Ramadhan until the next Ramadhan arrives.
Wish to donate to the Poor, Needy & Orphans?
You may contribute in dominations of $10, $50, $100 or $500. Transaction fees apply.
Enquiries & Orders
To inquire or order, please call/WhatsApp/SMS 9828 0447 (Khai) or Register Online.
Option 1: Payment by Cheque. Details will be provided after registration has been made.
Option 2: Home / Office collection. Cash only. A despatcher will come to collect the cash.
After registration, you will receive an email with an order ID. Simply reply to the email the full collection address and timing. Collection may take up to one week depending on despatcher availability.
Option 3: Bank Transfer. Details will be provided after registration has been made.
Option 4: PayNOW. Details will be provided after registration has been made.
Option 5: Debit card / Credit card / PayPal. Details will be provided after registration has been made.
Option 6: Walk-in Payment/Others.
* You can arrange an appointment with our staff @ 9828 0447 (Khai) / 6816 3649 (Office)
* To make payment at our office: 71 Ubi Road 1 #10-47 Oxley Bizhub, Singapore 408732.* Payment can be made by cash/NETS/debit card/credit card.
1) Full Payments are to be made before the closing dates. We appreciate if you could make payment early and avoid last minute payments as we need to pay the suppliers in advance.
2) No refunds once committed and payment is made.
3) In the event if there are mistakes and a thorough investigation is made, Islamicevents.sg will bear the losses and will perform the Qurban the following year at no cost. Please read below before committing to Qurban / Aqiqah.
4) Aqiqah prices are inclusive of cooking and distributing to the poor.
5) Unlike our daily aqiqah services, there are more sorting work to be done and the administration for the different locations may take a long time to process.
6) For Indonesia packages, Meat will be distributed to the poor, needy and orphans at the different locations.
Closing date: 13 August 2019, 4pm
Other Services You May Like
If you would prefer to call in for inquiries, please call (65) 6816 3649