Qurban Cambodia 1439H/2018From 21 Jun, 2018 to 16 Aug, 2018
Closing date: 16 August 2018
Ibadah Qurban of Goats and Cow/Bull will be performed at Kampung Phum Tual Wilayah Chnang, Cambodia.
Goat (Kambing) – $300
3 x Goat (Kambing) - $870 (Save $30)
Bull/Cow (Kerbau/Lembu) - $998
PackageBy purchasing the Qurban package, each participant will receive a Before-after Qurban photo and Certificate of Qurban which will be mailed out to the address provided by January 2019.
Fidyah / Infaq Rice- Based on $16 ( 10kg of rice ) for 10 days of missed fasting.
- Fidya or Sponsor rice will be distributed to poor villagers in Cambodia.
- Photos will be sent to participants by email after distribution have been done.
Fasting Qadha' Guide (Source: Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (Muis) Website)
The ruling on repaying (qadha’) missed fast in Ramadhan falls under 3 categories:
1. COMPULSORY REPAYMENT (WAJIB QADHA')
Those who are ill and whose illness may worsen or the healing process may be delayed if one fasts.
Those who travelled (musafir) approximately 84km or more.
Pregnant women or those who are breastfeeding and are worried of their own well-being.
Those in a state of nifas or haid.
Those who are too hungry or thirsty to the extent that it may harm one’s self.
Those whose fast was invalidated by one of the conditions that invalidate fast.
2. COMPULSORY FIDYAH PAYMENT BUT NO NEED TO REPAY FAST (WAJIB FIDYAH)
Those in a state of critical illness, unable to fast and whose hopes of healing are very slim.
Those who are very weak and unable to fast due old age.
3. COMPULSORY REPAYMENT AND FIDYAH (WAJIB QADHA' AND FIDYAH)
Pregnant or breastfeeding women who are worried of the child’s well-being.
Those who have not repaid their fast from the previous Ramadhan until the next Ramadhan arrives.
Enquiries & OrdersTo order, please call/WhatsApp/SMS 9828 0447 (Khai) or 9118 3997 (Fitri).
or Register Online by clicking the ENGAGE SERVICE button.
Option 1: Payment by Cheque. Details will be provided after registration has been made.
Option 2: Home / Office collection. Cash only. A despatcher will come to collect the cash. After registration, you will receive an email with an order ID. Simply reply to the email the full collection address and timing. Collection may take up to one week depending on despatcher availability.
Option 3: Bank Transfer. Details will be provided after registration has been made.
Option 4: Debit card / Credit card / PayPal. Details will be provided after registration has been made.
Option 5: Walk-in Payment/Others.
* You can arrange an appointment with our staff @ 9828 0447 (Khai) / 9118 3997 (Fitri) / 6871 8744 (Office)
* To make payment at our office: 71 Ubi Road 1 #10-47 Oxley Bizhub, Singapore 408732.
* Payment can be made by cash/NETS/debit card/credit card.
1) Full Payments are to be made latest Thursday, 16 August 2018. We appreciate if you could make payment early and avoid last minute payments as we need to pay the suppliers in advance.
2) No refunds once committed and payment is made.
3) In the event if there are mistakes and a thorough investigation is made, Qurban.sg will bear the losses and will perform the Qurban the following year at no additional cost.
Please read below before committing to Qurban
- Participants will receive certificate & pictures of Qurban within 3 months after Eidul Adha. Latest in January 2019.
- Unlike our daily aqiqah services, there are more sorting work to be done and the administration for the different locations may take a long time to process.
Closing date: 16 August 2018